Lowe’s is hiring Seasonal Associates IMMEDIATELY in our Manchester store. Full-time and part-time hours are available with flexible hours. Many of our seasonal associates convert to permanent associates! Pay is based on experience and discussed during the hiring process.
To be considered right away, please submit your job application by visiting our site:
**If not clickable, copy and paste above link into your browser**
What You Will Do
All Lowe s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Cashier, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
All employees support Lowe s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, or loading merchandise.
What We’re Looking For
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Flexible availability is preferred; available shifts include morning, afternoon, and evening seven days a week. Number of hours each week is dependent on your availability and store needs.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Don’t forget to apply ASAP at the link below for review by our hiring team!:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A Fair Chance job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift