As a fleet mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining our company and outside customers’ equipment; including street sweepers, parking lot sweepers, dump trucks, industrial sweepers, and scrubbers, diesel, gas and LP.
- Service equipment at specific service intervals.
- Thoroughly inspect all equipment and complete inspection reports.
- Repair and rebuild equipment as necessary.
- Ensure cleanliness of building and equipment; adhere to all safety regulations & policies.
- Properly document all repair and service work.
- Mid-level mechanical experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Tools commensurate to perform work