Woman-owned boutique law firm committed to helping people become their best possible version of themselves seeks a talented new member to our fun-loving team.
- You are an empathetic and mature person who is a good listener.
- You are the one in your group who always has a shoulder to cry on.
- Your ability to exude calm in a storm is contagious.
- You are organized, a calendaring whiz, and personable.
- You love social media and connecting with people from all different walks of life.
- We are a woman-owned law firm committed to helping others.
- We are respected leaders in our industry with a down-to-earth style that comes from experience, wit, and integrity.
- We are diverse group of individuals of different ages, backgrounds, and origins.
- We are devoted to giving back to our community both with our personal time and our finances.
- We value hard work and having fun in equal portions.
Skills /Experience Required for Position:
- Superior customer service skills, including being empathetic and sympathetic to prospective and current clients
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and committed to excellence
- Exceptional organization and project/time management skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
- Diplomatic and resourceful, with ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Ability to contribute to the overall growth of team by collaborating with colleagues and facilitating teamwork
- Life experience required
Extra Credit if you have the following experience or skills:
- One to two years marketing experience, preferably for a law firm
- Experience with digital marketing and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Pay Per Click a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred