Inventory Associate – Lot Attendant/Car Detailer
In search of a fresh job opportunity? Give your career new life by joining one of the fastest growing companies in the nation! Carvana is disrupting the car industry by cutting out the dealerships. We sell cars, but we’re NOT car salesmen.
Carvana has full time positions open for entry level Inventory Associates at our Reconditioning Center in Delanco, NJ. We are looking for several candidates who are team players and possess the drive, motivation and energy to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions!
Never heard of us? Check out our YouTube video of the first ever Car Vending Machine
Our work environment is second to none in the industry
Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance
We encourage health and fitness …Fitbits for everyone!
100% employee paid Healthcare Premium/ 401k match
A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development
Tons of Fun! Flag Football, Basketball Tournaments, Ping Pong Tournaments, etc.
On the job training is available
As an Inventory Associate, you may be responsible to support production by guiding cars through the reconditioning process at our Inspection Center in the following departments: Detail, Photobooth or Inventory. You may check and verify our automotive inventory and drive cars to the reconditioning line. From there, you may be involved in vehicle detailing/prepping. The Inventory Associate may take the car through the wash bay, clean the interior, perform exterior polishing and become a helping hand to other departments.
Monday -Friday 6AM-230PM
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Requires the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with managers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/ or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment
- Requires frequent driving and some typing
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Hiring contingent on passing a complete background check as well as a driving record check. You must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Carvana is a tobacco free company, which includes all forms of tobacco. All Carvana properties are subject to our tobacco free standards.