CKS Packaging, Inc., a leader and growing manufacturer of rigid plastic containers need of Electro Mechanical Tech. We are a family-owned company with over 2000 employees and 23 locations- come let your voice be heard and at a company where your skills, talent and contributions will be rewarded. Our positions are open on 2nd and 3rd shift at our Atlanta facilities located off of Fulton Industrial Blvd (near intersection of Camp Creek Parkway).
What’s In it for You?
- Stable, growing organization with opportunity for future advancement of qualified candidates
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Vacation, sick pay and bonus once eligibility met
- Excellent medical/dental benefits at modest employee contributions
- 401k participation with Company matching contributions upon completion of one year of service
- Work location and schedules convenient to MARTA busline!
Electro Mechanical Tech:
- Knowledge/experience diagnosing/troubleshooting problems with extrusion molding, blow molding, or injection molding processes and equipment
- Working knowledge of electrical connections to diagnose them
- Ability to troubleshoot pneumatic, hydraulic, & electrical problems to repair breakdowns and return equipment to optimal efficiencies
- Working knowledge of PLCs to perform diagnostics & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of plastic extrusion, blow molding, or injection molding to level of making mold changes and set-ups
- Job exists to keep equipment/systems functioning during production, which runs consistently 5 days/week. Some Saturday work may be required
- Experience with downstream equipment
- Working knowledge to diagnose/troubleshoot facilities equipment systems, such as chillers, compressors, etc.
- pre-employment drug test