Calling all Production Workers!
Do you have experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing setting? Are you looking to step into a new role with ample opportunity? At Dyenomite, we are looking for bright, technically capable individuals with exceptional attention to detail to join our Production Team as a Sorter, Garment Tier, Garment Dyer, or a Laundry Machine Operator!
Who We Are:
As the top two dye houses in the United States, Dyenomite Apparel knows how to take the needs of a team, organization, or league and deliver exceptional products and service. Located in Hilliard, Ohio; we offer a variety of decorative options for apparel including garment dye, tie dye, pigment dye, and many wash treatments– the largest set of custom options in the market. Our in-house craftsmen have produced over 2.5 million garments this year alone!
You Can Support Our Team By:
• Being in-the-know of our production schedule and responsible for machine washing our apparel and improving workflow as a Laundry Machine Operator
• Utilizing your technical capabilities by following custom designs in order to produce beautiful, quality apparel as a Garment Tier
• Hone your attention to detail by interpreting work orders, mixing the appropriate dyes, tracking the batches, and entering data into our system as a Garment Dyer
• Ensure the quality and quantity of the garments meet the order specifications from the customers. Prepare these orders for the customers as a Sorter
Ideally You Will Have:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience working in Warehouse or manufacturing setting
• Good manual dexterity to easily preform repetitive movements
• Availability to work 1st shift (7:00am – 3:30pm) or 2nd Shift (3:00pm – 11:30pm). Workdays are Monday through Sunday