Captain/Shift Supervisor role with local, small business. We are a MOBILE food company. You will be operating a 30′ stepvan on a daily basis.*
*Crew members are not required to drive or have driver’s license. *
As a Captain you will be responsible for the following:
- Arrive on-time to all scheduled shifts.
- Wear approved attire as described in Paddy Wagon Employee Handbook.
- Ensure your personal hygiene is within the standards of the Ohio Department of Health .
- Initiate Pre-shift briefings, read shift notes carefully and communicate details to crew.
- Instruct Crewmembers on which position they will be working during service.
- Ensure trucks are packed and fueled for each shift.
- Safely operate company vehicles to and from destination, obey all state and local traffic laws.
- Approve all Crewmember breaks, and record meal swaps and comps.
- During service: Instruct Crewmembers on: Product portioning and presentation, teamwork and grievances, temperature and comp logs, and brand representation.
- Monitor temp/waste/cleaning logs for truck and HQ.
- Engage with clients and customers, direct interested clients to website contact form for booking information.
- Oversee and implement promotional campaigns (i.e., Repeat Offender Cards)
- Make occasional purchases on behalf of the Company at the direction of Sheriff or Production .
- Facilitate and sign standard health inspection reports conducted by the ODH.
- Cleaning and Closing; Follow the instructions of the Cleaning SOPs for properly cleaning and closing the truck. Fulfill any additional closing requests by the Sheriff.
- Report inventory/stock needs to Production as they arise.
- Oversee and approve Closing Deposit including Cash Drawer, Sales Report, and Drawer Slip. Alert Sheriff of any variances +/- $20.00.
- Submit Gratuity Requisition and Repair Requisition forms accurately and promptly.
- Remain clocked-in and working until you have completed closing procedures and dismissed all crew members
EXPECTED COMMITMENT: Full-Time (Approx. 30-45 hours per week)
COMPENSATION: $15 per hour + Tips (Estimated $3,000+ per year based on 2019 tips) , BasicCare+ Telemed services
EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA: Level 1 Food Safety Training (can be completed upon hiring) , Valid Driver’s License