Shift managers: $13-15/hr.
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Taco Bell hourly management is a management position that supports other management levels by running great shifts and teams self-sufficiently. Shift managers must take ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing to provide help and guidance to others. Shift managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and have the ability to give clear concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Responsibilities and AccountabilitiesEnsuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Ensure all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform as well as ensure the basic tasks are being completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Ensure all food safety, quality and accuracy of orders while working urgently.
- Works with management and fellow employees. Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand. Take action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.Attendance
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. If unable to work, must provide appropriate notice and follow all Charter Foods policies and regulations.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.Developing People
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management staff on the performance of Team Members. Actively participates in the training of Team Members as well.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works other management to achieve resolution.Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking, and holding times.
- Assist other management with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times. Perform other duties as required by management.Charter Foods has a strong preference for internal promote from Hourly Champion position. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation. Basic business math is also required along the ability to stock shelves and coolers, oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction, able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin. Management must also be able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant, and be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to stoop.Shift Managers are eligible for company paid Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and Additional Life as a payroll deduction. Shift Managers also accumulate vacation as long as the manager hours average 30+ hours for a year while acting as Shift manager. This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or Upper Management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.