Would you like to be paid well for a job well done?
Would you like to be treated with respect, and have fun at work?
Do you have current, relevant experience as a line cook in a fast paced environment?
We WANT YOU!
GREAT PAY & FUN/FAMILY WORK ENVIRONMENT!! Our take out restaurant is looking for a professional smiling and friendly Prep Cook who likes to work as part of a team, and who can help prepare meals as per our standard recipes.
- Great Pay, Family Work Environment
- Uniforms and shift meals provided
- Responsibilities include preparing fresh food for serving, creating portions, cleaning food and cooking meals.
- Additional responsibilities may include expo, support staff, and dish-washing.
- Requires at least one year of current experience as a line / prep cook
- Experience cooking in a high-volume restaurant
- Ability to work with others as part of a team
- Customer and quality focused, likes people!!
- Flexible with scheduling; requires work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This is a year round, part time position which requires work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Line Cook: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A Fair Chance job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible