Join the Mosaic Red Hat Group Family at our Estero or Fort Myers Arby’s!
Positions Open: Team Members to work- Prep, Back-line Day, Back-line Night Closer
Age requirement: Must be 18+, for backline positions only which involves using equipment team members under 18 are not permitted to use.
FLSA: Nonexempt, Part-Time/Variable Hour (number and type of positions available are based on availability)
Purpose: If you enjoy working in a fast paced team environment serving others and are eager to be a part of an authentic alternative to fast food …. we’re looking for you!
Characteristics Of A Great Team Member:
• Cares about what you do
• Likes the idea of personally growing and advancing
• Provides customers with excellent service and hospitality (even under stress!)
• Taking customer orders with a friendly and professional attitude
• Preparing fresh, great tasting, premium quality food made to order ensuring a serve hot/fresh quality product
• Hustles and is Respectful in a Team environment
• Meet or exceed speed of service standards
• Follows all food and personal safety procedures
• Arrive for work on time on scheduled work days
• Be dressed and ready to work, ensuring hygiene and appearance adheres to Mosaic Red Hat Groups uniform guidelines
• Communication- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers
• Math- Ability to do basic addition and subtraction
• Teamwork- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
• Focus and Professionalism- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service under stress
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
• Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
• Must be able to maintain balance to stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours a day in environment with hazards including slippery (wet or icy) floors, sharp equipment, and waist level kitchen hazards including fryers and stove tops
• Ability to execute frequent repetitive physical motions such as walking, bending, reaching above head, reaching at waist level, reaching below waist, button pushing, for up to 8 hours a day
• Must be able to work in high stress, high temperature environments for up to 8 hours a day