The Paisano Partner/GM contributes to the success of Buca di Beppo through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The Paisano Partner’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising managers and family members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s) The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Divisional Vice President.
ENSURE A HIGH QUALITY OPERATION
• Provides family members, managers, and Guests with a positive experience and atmosphere.
• Ensure prompt, friendly service according to Buca di Beppo’s guidelines.
• Direct overall activities and performance of family members on a shift-by-shift basis.
• Drive positive Guest experience through a front door and floor presence and accurate seating and quoting.
• Ensure positive Guest experience by monitoring and ensuring appropriate 10 Steps of Service.
• Maintain the proper atmosphere through music and lighting levels for varying business periods.
• Promote an atmosphere of positive Guest Relations. Build Guest relationships and respond to Guest complaints or concerns professionally and in a timely manner. Responsible for written communications with Guests.
• Manage the responsible service of alcohol. Monitor alcohol awareness. Establish a positive relationship with the local authorities and seek their help in managing alcohol related issues.
• Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies and for implementing, advertising, and promoting campaigns. Responsible to support and implement Paisano Support Center initiatives.
• Maintain and inspect dining room, food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times. Correct unsafe practices or conditions.
• Supervise cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arrange for repairs, contracts, and other services. Maintain restaurant cleanliness and organization for both the interior and exterior of the restaurant.
• Follow the Ten Points of Difference and Guest Standards of Execution as described in the Manager Training Orientation Workbook.
• Ensure all kitchen functions are performed according to Buca di Beppo guidelines.
• Prepares for new menu implementations. Trains family members on new menu implementations. Ensures recipe adherence and check ticket times.
• Performs line checks throughout shift.
• Direct kitchen activities and performance of heart of house members on a shift-by-shift basis as needed.
• Ensures that all meal and rest breaks are provided when required.
Who we’re looking for – Quality and Integrity! We will search for, and retain, only the most sincere and enthusiastic family members. The quality and integrity of our family will be the catalyst for our commitment to the service of our guests and the profitability of our company. Our teamwork and humor will create a tremendous loyalty among our team and guests, making us sought after by both. Celebrate while you work!
About Us: With locations from New York City to Honolulu, Buca di Beppo restaurants embody the Italian traditions of food, friendship and hospitality. Dishes enjoyed for generations in villages throughout Italy inspire the menu, which features both Northern and Southern Italian favorites. While the food has pleased millions of palates from coast-to-coast, Buca di Beppo is equally famous for its quirky décor and upbeat atmosphere. For more information: visit http://www.bucadibeppo.com
Qualifications: You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for employment. Buca, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We do not discriminate in our employment opportunities on any basis protected by law.