Coordination of the plant floor level Quality functions to optimize the use of all resources in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals and customer expectations in product quality.
1. Contributes in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
2. Coordinates and reports the inspection processes to identify current reality as it pertains to product quality.
3. Coordinate communication between assigned departments.
4. Provides feedback to providers related to meeting or exceeding expectations defined.
5. Assures compliance to all product and process specifications
6. Communicates and monitors quality policies, manuals, and ensures plant team is fully trained of content.
7. Plan and coordinate department’s activities to support SQDC targets, and meet and/or exceed client and/or customer’s expectations.
8. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
9. Ensure assigned departments perform tasks as outlined in Job Instruction Breakdowns, Quality Specifications, and Standard Operating Practices.
10. Participate in identifying hiring needs; employee selection and training process
11. Provide communication on departmental expectations, motivates team members, and identifies opportunity for improvements.
12. Provide team leadership consistent with company vision, mission, CITE principles.
13. Ensures Policies are followed and provides guidance and discipline.
14. Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve SQDC goals.
15. Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
16. Support and represent company as a union-free environment
17. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
18. Role model CITE and Working in Teams principles
19. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
Will supervise hourly and salaried employees in the assigned department and/or departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.